Thursday, June 4, 2009

Easter

Well, the last time I tried to post was just after Easter. I had chosen the pictures for the post, but then Joe's computer stopped working, and of course I just transferred the pictures to his computer and then deleted them off the camera so they are gone. At least for now. I think we just have to get a new charger for his laptop and it should work, but now the laptop is all the way in Utah because Joe sent it with his brother to try to get it fixed by a family member down there. I got kind of discouraged about that, so I haven't posted for awhile.

Anyway, Easter was very fun. Madeline got a pretty dress with a matching doll dress, which she thought was great. We had an egg hunt at our friend's house on Saturday, and got together with a bunch of friends for a big Easter dinner on Sunday. Madeline of course loved her basket, but it was funny because she kept thinking she had to say "Trick or treat!"

1 comment:

Jolie said...

I hope you're able to retrieve those pictures! Sounds like Madeline had a fun time. Hey, how's the pregnancy going? I really hope you are feeling better!!