Sunday, June 14, 2009

Crazy Madeline

Madeline amazes me more and more each day with the things that she says and does. I seem to love each stage just a little more than the last. I love that she is old enough now to carry on conversations, and relate things she has done in the past to something she is doing now. The best thing about her is that she can make me laugh every single day. Here are a few recent incidents.

Hairbrush or toothbrush? You make the call. Really, when you first get up, who can tell anyway? Luckily, I was able to extract this without the use of scissors, or it might not have been as funny.




"Madeline, please put your panties on." "Okay."






Singing time. Madeline looooves to sing. She likes to make up songs with one word, like "The Strawberry Song" in which you sing the word "strawberry" over and over and over and.... Currently, her favorite song is "Follow the Prophet." Don't you love it when kids think they are singing loudly, but really they are just kind of yelling the words?

Sorry for the poor quality on this first video. It was taken on Joe's cell phone.


I just realized this is a great blackmail post for later in life.

4 comments:

Jen said...

How cute! I love this age too! Her and Emma sound like they are super similar in the things they like to do. Emma makes up songs too.

Grace said...

So cute!! I hope Tess starts talking better soon so she can sing like that!!

Jolie said...

Stinkin' hilarious. She's quite the character! My favorite is the toothbrush in the hair.

NANA MILLER said...

Nana said...

This girl is clearly an original thinker and bound to be a FASHIONISTA! Absolutely no one could wear their panties on their head with more confidence or look so doggone cute doing it. LOVE IT,LOVE HER.