Monday, April 13, 2009

Call Me!


Washing Machine + Cell Phone = BAD COMBINATION!

Maybe I was being punished for finally being productive. I was feeling good about myself, tackling the laundry, and getting things under control. The next thing I knew, my cell phone was dropped into the washing machine, and died forever.

Thankfully, I did have insurance, so it was just a matter of filing the claim and them sending me a new one. Unfortunately, I lost all the data that was on my phone.

So... if you want to talk to me, you have to call me! Or send me an e-mail or something so I can have your number again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it stink when your day is going so gooood and than something happens to muck it up? Hope you are feeling well and have had better days since then.

Love Mom C