Sunday, October 25, 2009

Baby Shower

Two of my very good friends from church threw a baby shower for me on September 10th. The shower was a lot of fun. There was seriously a feast of delicious food (a pregnant woman's dream) and several people came to enjoy the festivities. I loved it because it was very relaxed and we mostly just ate and socialized. Thanks kym and Grace!

Me, Marla, Suz (who had her baby 5 days after I had mine), and Jesse
Amy, Miriam, Christine, and Colleen

Colleen, Misti, Apphia, and Christina
Everyone loves a good picture of them eating, right?


kym made this sweet cake. She even colored the cake itself lavendar to go with the theme!

The game consisted of everyone memorizing what was on this tray, and then guessing what was missing as one item was removed at a time. I thought it was pretty hard!



Even the kids got in on the action. They got to pick which item was removed next.

My friend Grace made these adorable wall hangers with both of the girls' names.


I got a lot of nice things, including some cute outfits...


...and what every mother needs, lots of diapers!
I am so grateful for my friends here. Thanks for helping me get ready for another baby girl!

No comments: