Monday, November 17, 2008

I Have a Real Life Now

Thank you to everyone who has inquired about my blog, and where the updated pictures are. The reality is, I HAVE A LIFE NOW! This is a fabulous change, and I was so busy relishing it that I just wasn't into getting online and writing about my life, when I was so busy living it! Now that Joe has been home for a few weeks things are starting to calm down a little. Well, I wouldn't say calm really, but at least I am making it a priority to get on here and share the wonderful happenings of my life with you. Enjoy the most recent posts about Jamin's party and Joe's homecoming, and I promise to continue posting more regularly to get caught up on the exciting adventures that make up our lives. Love you all!

3 comments:

Okie Bloxhams said...

That is great that you have a "real life" you're so funny. I'm glad your hubby is back safe and sound.

Grace said...

Finally!! I loved the pics of Joe's homecoming - so artistic!

Jon and Tamara said...

I'm happy you have a "real life now" :-) You guys are so great.