Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New and Improved

I got my hair cut today! I have been thinking about it for some time, and I finally decided to take the plunge as a little birthday present to myself. After all was said and done, I cut 8-9 inches off. Wow. But I like it, and it is a good change. My hair had gotten really long, about half-way down my back, and now it is... well, take a look for yourself.


Nothing too crazy as far as the style goes, but pretty drastic length-wise. In fact, I had to have the stylist cut more off after she was done because she had left it longer than I asked, thinking I would freak out when I saw how much hair was gone.

5 comments:

Reese said...

Ummm...you're hot. You make me want to chop off all of mine!

P.S. Drove by the Puyallup fair tonight to visit my sister...looked like fun!

Christina and Toni said...

Hey Roxeanne!! I love your hair!! It's way cute!! You know what is really funny, the other day I was just at my house doing nothing and I thought about calling you!! But I was afraid that you would think I was weird?? So I was thinking we should totally hangout sometime!!! Anyways thanks for the comment!! Hope everything is going great!!

Christina and Toni said...

oops sorry I spelled your name wrong!! ;)

Jen said...

I like it!

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

hey twin! jk, i just knew you would die if i said that hahaha. its super cute though! and why you ask? becaues you are hot! ps. joe will love this hair. ;)