Saturday, June 7, 2008

Home Sweet Home


We made it back to New York safely, and I have to say I am so glad to be back. I had really mixed feelings about returning to New York because I had a wonderful time in Washington with all of our family and friends, but it sure is nice to be home. I had forgotten how much I really love northern New York. Don't get me wrong, I was happy to miss the 10 feet of snow and -20 degree weather, but I can't say a whole lot for the congestion of western Washington either. It is great to be back out in the country with all the beautiful scenery and the fresh air. It is amazing how different the "feel" is out here. Of course, being in the boonies has a different feel all to itself, but there is something to be said about neighborhoods where no 2 houses look the same and everything is so established with tremendous amounts of history.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute place I hope to come see it soon, perhaps from July 5th thru the 23rd. Don't ya think? HaHa

roxanne said...

Hahaha... you are just hilarious. How about I just come see you instead from July 23 through August 5.