Sunday, November 8, 2009

Family Pictures

Our friend, Misti Hymas, took family pictures of us recently. We went up to a park near our home to get some outside pictures and capture some of the gorgeous fall colors. We had lots of fun, and she was very patient with Madeline, who thought the nearby playgroud looked like a lot more fun than posing for pictures. I think we got some great shots!

Unfortunately, Blogger is not letting me paste anything here, so if you want to see the slide show, click here!

4 comments:

Mom K. said...

I could just let that slideshow roll ALLLLLLL day long on my screen. Love every one of these!!! Hmm ....go figure.. Mom

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

Those were so cute! I love the one of Madeline jumping and you look fabulous for having a babe! Look at you with your cute little family and I am over here with my eggs drying up! No pressure! Shoot!

Jana said...

I love those family pics!!! Claire yaps, and is super high energy so probly not the dog for you, I hated yappy dogs, but I didnt know she would yap, she didnt bark at all for a few weeks after i got her....

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

What I need from you is a P-O-S-T!