Thursday, July 9, 2009

Easter Pictures

We got Joe's computer fixed, so I have my pictures back! Yay! Here are some very belated shots from Easter...

Easter morning.
A matching dress for her baby.Coloring eggs with Addie. Madeline finding eggs with Liam.
Yes, there was still snow on the ground for the egg hunt.
I dyed these really cool Easter eggs using silk ties. The idea came from Our Best Bites, a terrific food blog. Here are the ties I picked up at the local thrift store...
...then I wrapped the eggs up in the silk to make these little bundles...

...and ended up with these fancy dyed eggs! It was a fun project, and even Joe got into it.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Cute pictures! And what a cool idea for the eggs! I'll have to try that next year! How are you guys doing? We should exchange emails. I think I had yours at some point but I lost it. Mine is thethroolins@gmail.com

Christina and Toni said...

That's really cute!! Love the tie idea!!